CABLE BAHAMAS (REV)
1. TARGET GROUP
- For REV basic cable package subscribers, an additional 30 channels have been added at no additional charge.
- Disconnections have been suspended.
- Late payment fees for March and April, 2020 have been waived.
- Reconnection fees have been waived.
- Monthly bill payments have been deferred from the 17th of March 2020 for the duration of the state of public emergency and extending a period of sixty days. If the customer does not pay after sixty days they shall enter an arrangement for the payment of the deferred bill over a longer period of time.
Benefits (a) to (d) are automatic, without the need to meet any requirements.
For benefit (e), you must be unable to pay your monthly bill as a result of the termination of your employment, or unable to access electronic or any remote means to pay the bill.
4. COMMENCEMENT AND EXPIRY DATES
For benefits (a) to (d) in No. 2, this assistance began at the end of March, and no expiration date has been announced.
For benefit (e), this assistance began on March 17, 2020 and will end 60 days after the end of the state of public emergency.
5. HOW TO APPLY
Since the benefits are automatic, there is no need to apply.